The Audit Committee is ultimately responsible for the policies and practices relating to integrity of financial and regulatory reporting as well as internal controls to achieve the objectives of safeguarding of corporate assets; reliability of information; and compliance with policies and laws. The committee is also responsible for identifying principal risks of the business and ensuring appropriate risk management techniques are in place.
Within Redishred corporate governance guidelines the Audit Committee charges management with developing and implementing procedures to:
- Ensure internal controls are appropriately designed, implemented and monitored
- Ensure reporting and disclosure of required information is complete, accurate, and timely.
The Audit Committee makes recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding items relating to financial and regulatory reporting and the system of internal controls following the execution of the committee’s responsibilities as described in the mandate.
Redishred’s Audit Committee members are:
- Brad E. Foster
- Phillip H. Gaunce
- Robert M. Crozier
Redishred has adopted a Whistleblower Policy to encourage individuals and businesses to report any harmful activity without fear of retribution. The Whistleblower Policy underscores Redishred’s commitment to operating under the highest standards of accountability and transparency.
Below is a confidential form to report any harmful activity you may have witnessed. Reports will be sent to Wayne Watson, Chairman of the Audit Committee. All information submitted will remain confidential. If you choose to disclose your identity, it will only be accessible to the Chairman of the Audit Committee.
The goal of the Whistleblower Policy and this form is to:
- Encourage employees, advisors, tenants, people and companies who do business with Redishred to report possible violations of law, accounting irregularities, and other suspected wrongdoing
- Provide a confidential channel to report such activity
- Discourage illegal activity and illegal business conduct
- Protect Redishred’s good name, business interests and its relationships with employees, shareholders, broker-dealers, real estate professionals, suppliers, residents and the community at large